You could pay more, but why?
…without the high fees, conflicts of interest, or inconvenient service!
Justwealth’s low annual management fee*
The impact of fees on your investment portfolio
Both calculations assume $100,000 investment in a non-taxable account with a gross return of 6% and an annual contribution of $5,000. Average Canadian Mutual Fund Investor fee is 2.20% (Source: Investor Economics and Strategic Insight: The Investments Funds Institute of Canada May 2015) and Justwealth Investor is 0.70% (Justwealth fee of 0.50% and average ETF management fee of 0.20%)
Have a question? Call us at 1.866.407.JUST
Benefits included for all Justwealth clients:
2. Investment Policy Statement
3. Professionally-engineered Growth, Income, Preservation and Target Date ETF portfolios
4. Tax-efficient portfolios and account structuring
5. Canadian dollar and U.S. dollar accounts
6. Ongoing portfolio management and automatic rebalancing
7. Personalized financial planning
8. Tax loss harvesting
9. Portfolio transitioning
10. Quarterly market commentary